A set of letter templates for learning to read and write. The set consists of capital letters and matching inserts. Polish letters are also attached separately.
The model will be particularly useful in early childhood education classes and in work with students with special educational needs. The model will also prove useful in language classes, for example, for learning the alphabet, putting words together or as a letter puzzle.
The set consists of 70 models: letters and matching templates. The files in the set have been prepared so that the models can be printed as part of a group printout.
Among the files to be printed you will find:
Files with sets of letters (so-called plates):
- Letters and templates - A to L: the first part of the letter set with templates from A to L,
- Letters and templates - M to X: the second part of the letter set with templates from M to X,
- Letters and Templates - Z and Y: the third part of the letter set with templates from Z to Y,
- Letters and templates - Polish characters: a set of Polish letters with templates,
- Letters - A to L: a set of letters from A to L only,
- Letters - M to X: a set of letters from M to X only ,
- Letters - Z and Y: a set of letters from Z to Y only,
- Letters - Polish characters: a set of Polish letters without templates,
- Templates - Polish characters: a set of templates for Polish letters,
- Templates - M to X: a set of templates from M toX only,
- Templates - Z and Y set of templates from Z to Y only,
- Templates - A to L set of templates from Ado L only.
Model size (XYZ): a plate with the first part of the letter set with templates ("Letters and templates - A to L" file) - 170 x 184.50 x 10 mm / single elements - from 60 x 40 x 10 mm.
Printing time: a plate with the first part of the letter set with templates - 14 h 24 min / full set of letters with templates from A to Y - 31 h 55 min. Printing only a set of letters without templates will cut your printing time in half.
Filament quantity: 209 g for a single set of letters with templates, 464 g for all elements.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall some information about 3D printing, check out our training materials for teachers at Skriware Academy: 3D printing e-courses
If you want to optimize the printout, you can scale the model, which will reduce the amount of filament needed and shorten the printing time.
If you are looking for other models dedicated to students with special educational needs, check out our "special education" tab: https://skrimarket.com/special-education