The Administrator shall attach great importance to the protection of personal data of the Entities and of information entrusted them. The Administrator’s policy is aimed at ensuring the greatest possible level of confidentiality of personal data of the Entities, in particular as regards the protection against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
1. The Administrator of personal data provided by the Entities in the course of registration and Account creation procedure, and in connection with the use of Website shall be the Administrator that is Skriware spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Warsaw, address: ul. Wołodyjowskiego 45, 02-724 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. KRS 0000540128.
2. 1) For the purpose of service provision, the Administrator may process the following personal data of the Entities:
- name and surname,
- personal identification number PESEL, or the number of passport, ID card or other identification document,
- address for correspondence,
- email address,
- IP number,
- bank account number.
2) It is recommended for the Entities not to use their personal data in the user name and email address,
3) Providing personal data by the Entities is voluntary.
3. Providing personal data is necessary to use some of the Website functionalities.
4. The Administrator may process personal data of the Entities to share, maintain and provide services, to advertise their services, as well as in connection with the use of Website functionalities, and the execution of transactions between the Users and the Uploaders.
5. Each Entity has the right to access their personal data, and to correct them. A relevant request in this respect shall be sent by mail to the address provided in subclause 1 above, or by email to the email address [email protected]
6. The Administrator represents and warrants that the personal data of the Entities is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified and lawful purposes, and in principle, it is not subject to further processing which would be incompliant with these objectives,
- relevant and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- stored no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
7. By providing any personal data, the Entity declares that they agree to their processing - now and in the future - for the purposes referred to above.
8. Accessing the Website and using some of its functionalities do not require registration, so in that case the provision of personal data does not apply.
9. The provision of personal data by an Entity may also occur or be necessary if an Entity makes a request to the Administrator for the provision of specific information.
10. The Entity can neither in the course of registration nor during the use of any Website functionality provide any personal data of other Entities or non-Entity third parties, and in particular the Entity may not disclose personal data of other Entities or third parties in the Model names. If this obligation is violated, the Administrator shall not be liable in this respect, in particular to entities whose personal data has been entered by the Entity.
11. The Entities have an absolute obligation to comply with the law regarding the protection of personal data.
12. The Administrator shall offer the Entity a possibility to remove their personal data in the cases where the provisions of law so provide, and in particular at the request of the Entity. If personal data is included in a user name or an email address provided during the registration procedure, in the event of a request to remove the personal data, the Entity shall be required to indicate a new user name and a new email address. Otherwise, the Entity shall not have access to the Account and shall not be able to benefit from the Administrator’s services.
13. The Administrator under any circumstances (except as provided by applicable law) shall not process personal data disclosing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, religious, party or union affiliation, as well as the data on health condition, genetic code, addictions or sexual life, and data referring to convictions, decisions imposing penalties and fines, and other decisions issued in court or administrative proceedings. The Entities are not allowed to provide the above mentioned data.
14. The Administrator may delegate data processing to another entity by way of an agreement in writing, to which the Entity gives their consent.
15. Personal data of Entities are protected thanks to a safe and stable system of data protection used by the Administrator.
16. The Entity may at any time contact the Administrator for the purpose of obtaining information about whether and how the administrator uses or intends to use personal data of the Entity. The Entity may request this information by mail sent to the address provided in subclause 1 above, or by email sent to the email address [email protected]
18. Cookies do not serve to establish personal data of any Entity nor is their identity established on their basis. Cookies are used in particular for setting and saving preferences of an Entity in order to adjust the content of the Website to these preferences; they provide statistical data on the Website traffic, recognize the devices and their location; they allow the Entities to view web pages in a manner tailored to their individual needs; thanks to them, it is possible to save the settings selected by the Entities and to personalize the interface, as well as to improve the configuration of specific Website functionalities, and to optimize services provided through the Website.
19. Cookies are not harmful to the terminal of an Entity and do not cause configuration changes to these devices, and to software installed on them. The Entity may at any time configure the browser in order to prevent the cookies from being stored on their computer. Detailed information in this regard are usually submitted by browser providers in the tab "Internet Options" or a similar one.
20. The relevant change in terms of cookies made to the browser may hinder or prevent the use of some of the Website functionalities or the entire Website. To the extent permitted by law, the Administrator assumes no responsibility for the use and maintenance of cookies on other websites, to which redirect the hyperlinks on the Website.