The set consists of puzzles representing the various parts of the human brain.
The model will be especially useful in biology classes.
The set includes 10 models that can be assembled. The files in the set have been prepared so that individual models could be printed individually or as part of one printout.
Among the files to be printed you will find:
Single item files:
- Cerebellum: cerebellum,
- Temporal lobe: temporal lobe,
- Parietal lobe: parietal lobe,
- Occipital lobe: occipital lobe,
- Frontal lobe: frontal lobe,
- Cortex sensors: sensory cortex,
- Motor cortex: motor cortex,
- Wernickle's area: Wernicke's Center,
- Broca's area: Broca's area,
- Brain stem: the brain stem.
Files with sets of letters (so-called plates):
- Brain puzzle - set: a puzzle set that allows you to put the whole brain together.
Model size (XYZ): 54.75 x 71.27 x 4 mm.
Printing time: Brain puzzle - set- 2 h 11 min.
Filament quantity: 32 g.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall some information about 3D printing, check out our training materials for teachers at Skriware Academy: 3D printing e-courses