A set of 5 elements representing angles of 30 °, 45 °, 90 °, 120 ° and 180 °. Models can be used to measure and compare the angle measures of objects in our environment. The model will be especially useful in mathematics and early childhood education classes.
The set consists of 5 models ready for printing in single files and collected in one file.
Among the files to be printed you will find:
Single item files:
- 30 degrees: 30 ° model,
- 45 degrees: 45 ° model,
- 90 degrees: model showing 90 ° angle,
- 120 degrees: 120 ° angle model,
- stand: model support representing an angle of 180 °.
Files with sets of several elements:
- Angles - set: single set of all angles with stand
- Angles 30, 45, 90, 120: Set of all angles without a stand (180 ° angle) on one printer table.
Model size (XYZ): 154 x 87 x 22.50 mm.
Printing time: set - 4 h 59 min.
Filament quantity: 83 g for all elements.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall some information about 3D printing, check out our training materials for teachers at Skriware Academy: 3D printing e-courses
After printing, the models can be folded using a stick.