Round fraction model
A set of elements that will help you understand fractions. The individual parts can be made into full circles, which will help to illustrate the point during discussion.
The models will be especially useful in maths classes and in working with students with special educational needs.
The set consists of 22 models: elements representing various fractions (⅓, ¼, ⅙, ⅛) and sockets. The files have been prepared so that they can be printed as part of a group printout.
Among the files to be printed you will find:
Files with sets of fractions (so-called plates):
- Fractions - plate: a set of fraction elements that form full circles: 1/3, 1/4, 1/6, ⅛, ⅛, without a stand
- Fractions in a round stand: a set of fraction elements: 1/3, 1/4, 1/6, 1/8 with one stand
- Stand - plate: four print stands,
- 1/3 - plate - a set of 1/3 fractions, with the help of which we can create six full circles,
- 1/4 - plate: a set of 1/4 fractions, with the help of which we can create six full circles,
- 1/6 - plate: a set of 1/6 fractions, with the help of which we can create six full circles,
- 1/8 - plate: a set of 1/8 fractions, with the help of which we can create six full circles.
Model size (XYZ): a single circle - 60 x 60 x 7 mm.
Printing time: a plate with a single set - 10 h.
Filament quantity: 80 g for all elements.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall some information about 3D printing, check out our training materials for teachers at Skriware Academy: 3D printing e-courses