Phases of mitosis
A set of 5 models presenting the phases of the course of mitosis. The models are designed to help students understand the process of cell division and to present what happens to the chromosomes at each stage.
The kit will be especially useful during classes in biology.
The set consists of 39 elements. The files in the set have been prepared so that individual models can be printed individually or as part of one printout.
- Chromosome: a model that symbolizes the chromosome,
- Centrioles: a model that symbolizes the centriole,
- Anaphase: a support for a model presenting anaphase,
- Telophase: a support for the model presenting telophase,
- Prophase: a stand for a model presenting prophase,
- Metaphase: stand for a model presenting metaphase,
- Interphase: a support for a model showing the interphase.
Files with sets of elements (so-called plates):
- Phases of mitosis - set: A set of items representing all phases of mitosis.
Visualization and descriptions of individual elements can be found in the model assembly instructions: [VISUALISATION] Phases of mitosis
Model size (XYZ): a plate with all elements (“Set” file) - 188 mm x 194 mm 9 mm.
Printing time: plate - 12 h 41 min.
Filament quantity: plate - 190 g.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall some information about 3D printing, check out our training materials for teachers at Skriware Academy: 3D printing e-courses
Some elements of the model are very small, so be careful when removing them from the 3D printer's worktop.