Female reproductive system
Model showing a cross-section of the female reproductive system. It can be used in demonstration classes.
The model will be especially useful in biology classes.
The model consists of 2 elements for printing.
Among the files to be printed you will find:
- Female reproductive system - left: left section,
- Female reproductive system - right: right section,
- Female reproductive system - set: full model.
A more optimal version in terms of printing time and filament quantity:
- Female reproductive system (reduced) - right: right section,
- Female reproductive system (reduced) - left: left section,
- Female reproductive system (reduced) - set: full model.
Model size (XYZ): original model - 180 x 124 x 116 / optimized model - 90 x 124 x 116 mm.
Printing time: original model - 34 h 48 min / optimized model - 24 h 53 min.
Filament quantity: original model - 953 g / optimized model - 593 g.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall some information about 3D printing, check out our training materials for teachers at Skriware Academy: 3D printing e-courses
You can also use the model during a distance lesson by demonstrating it to students or by asking them to analyze it for themselves. For this purpose, you can use the Skriware slicer, Tinkercad or any other 3D viewer or editor.
You need 6 magnets and glue to assemble the model. Matching magnets dimensions: diameter 7 mm, height 3-4 mm.