The model consists of 9 elements representing the various parts of the brain. Thanks to the possibility of mounting magnets (there are specially prepared holes in the model), the elements can be folded into the whole brain.
The model will be useful in biology classes and in early childhood education.
The set consists of 9 elements.
Among the files to be printed you will find:
Single item files:
- Crotex R: right cerebral cortex,
- Crotex L: left cerebral cortex,
- Brain Steam R: right brain stem,
- Brain Steam L: left brain stem,
- Insula p: right side of the insula,
- Insula l: left side of the insula,
- Gyrus: occipital lobe connected to temporal lobe,
- Cerebelli: cerebellum,
- Olfactorius: olfactory brain.
Model dimensions (XYZ): 54.75 x 71.27 x 4 mm.
Printing time: 36 h 19 min.
Filament quantity: 698 g.
Recommended filament type: SkriPLA / PLA.
If you want to learn more or recall information about 3D printing, check out our teacher training materials available on Skriware Academy: 3D Printing E-courses
You need 29 magnets and glue to assemble the brain.
Dimensions of matching magnets: 5 mm in diameter, 3-4 mm in height.