Lion at the entrance of the Palace of Justice in Vienna
Lion at the entrance to the Palace of Justice in Vienna. The sculpture around 1880 was created by Emanuel Pendl. The Palace of Justice was built between 1875 and 1881 in the neo-renaissance style. Today it houses the Supreme Court of Justice, the General Procurator’s Office, the Higher Regional Court of Vienna, the Vienna Office of the Senior Public Prosecutor and the Regional Court for Civil Matters in Vienna. Scanned by Niederösterreich3D.